Vision Cube is a DigiGlobal TV project. Designed for the indie content producer, but packed with all the distribution, analytics and monetizing tools needed to rapidly grow. Not only these tools, but a true technical support team supported by real people.
1. Digi Global Tv App is light weight so load time is short.
2. Turn Key so your up and running in a matter of days.
3. Integrated Ad Server, generate income like the pros.
4.Go Live, Streaming your live training, Stream a concert and sell access via our pay per view feature. DEMO HERE.
5. Put your Movie or Training videos behind a pay per view gateway before viewers gain access to your content. This allows the indie producer to distribute their digital video and audio production directly to the end user via a personal branded channel on DigiGlobal Tv or launch your personally branded turn key channel just like Digiglobal Tv.
6. For those who choose to stream via DigiGlobal Tv, there will be a setup fee of $198.00 and a 15% charge on every ticket sold, which means you have no monthly fees and can house your content on our platform.
7. All DigiGlobal Merchants can manage whatever items they wish to sell that’s associated with their training or Movie in the Merchandise manager section.
8. DigiGlobal Tv offers cloud hosting and security for your content. You receive 1 hour of free in depth technical support ($50 value). Every merchant is allocated 1 hour of technical support every week.
9. Content management,design changes or additional features can be added as you go.
10. For personally branded platforms, Turn Key Tv setup and licensing cost is $1,850.00 and is hosted on your own server if you wish.
PAY PER VIEW SALES AND MONETIZATION EXAMPLE:
The example below is meant to give you an idea of a training or tutoring class using the Pay Per view feature where the admission fee to watch the training costs $9.99.
❖ Let’s say 100 tickets are sold in one week for 9.99.
❖ 100 ticket sales would equal $999.99., thus creating a new revenue stream for you.
❖ DigiGlobal Tv Network would receive 10 to 15% of items sold through the DigiGlobal Tv distribution portal.
❖ The 10% to 15% charge is used to waive the merchants monthly maintenance, management, distribution and hosting fees. The merchant determines the Pay per view fee before distribution.
❖ Merchants can cash out anytime (min. payout $10)
❖ Ticket sales are collected through the Paypal.com security portal. Because of this we can make payments to Merchants instantly within 24 hours of going live.
❖ Merchants can also request a weekly csv file with payout for tax purposes or for record keeping purposes.
AD BASED MONETIZATION
Advertising-based revenue model, also known as indirect monetization, means that you derive most or all of your business’s revenue from paying advertisers. On the Internet, businesses typically operate under the ad-revenue model or a subscription-based model, where revenue comes directly from the buyer or ad seller.
With direct ad monetization you get paid from companies like Google, Yahoo, Verizon, and many more.. Businesses like yourself get paid from these companies to market their product or service. Google then sells the contracts to online user platform like a website and video platforms.
Payment structure here is dependent on the number of impressions you get from the day you begin driving traffic to the DigiGlobal TV SUB Channel or your personal platform. We always advise our clients to make sure they tell their physical attendees to inform family and friends for added support
❖ In Web advertising, the term impression is sometimes used as a synonym for view , as in ad view.
❖ A single Web page can contain multiple ads (depending on its design) Up to 3 Ads can be place on Web page.
❖ A single Video player can contain 1 ad every ten minute either the same ad or multiple.
❖ An impression is the display of an ad to a user while viewing a web page. A single web page may contain multiple ads. In such cases, a single page view would result in one impression for each ad displayed.
Please contact us with any questions.